Re: Thunderbird Cannot Delete from Public Folders[Scanned]

Chris Bradford writes:

Hey guys,

Bit of an odd issues I've just noticed, I cannot delete from public folders under Thunderbird, I get the message:

Alerr:
The current command did not succeed. The mail server responded: There is no replica for that mailbox on this server.

I'm hooking up to an IMAP server on Exchange 2003.

Any ideas whats going on?

Go bitch to Microsoft. This is the error message returned by the IMAP server. Thunderbird tried to delete the folder, Exchange refused to do so. End of story.