Re: Spam Filter

From: "Todd Zullinger" <tmz@xxxxxxxxx>

jdow wrote:
I'm simply trying to figure out a scenario that would result
in Aaron sending email to Todd's don't send here address without
Todd replying to one of Aaron's emails and then Aaron replying
to that email.

Just to clarify, it was Tim's mailbox that is (or rather was) setup to
not accept mail.  I personally don't need or want copies sent to me as
well as the list, but I'll handle that with procmail and visual
filtering on my end.

Be sure to trim away the CORRECT one of the two for what you want.
{^_-} And yes, I just slapped my forehead when Tim reappeared. Duh!

{^_^}