Re: mplayerplug-in problem

You may recall that I tried your suggestion on my FC4 box, and it worked. I've finally gotten around to trying it on my FC5 box, but, while the behavior has changed, the video still won't play. Instead of getting a momentary "buffering" message that quickly changed to "stopped", now, I get a seemingly successful connection to the video, and a message "playing" - the bottom line of the plug-in window and the text in the dialog message sort of 'shake' or quiver; nothing comes of it, however, certainly no video. Tried the same link from my Windows machine, and it plays fine.

What video format?  Codec?

Stephen