FC5 Remote X-Window Server Configuration
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: FC5 Remote X-Window Server Configuration
- From: Bill Polhemus <[email protected]>
- Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 17:52:15 -0600
- Reply-to: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Windows/20051201)
Though I haven't had much need for it for awhile now (really since back
in the days of FC2), I would like to be able to remotely connected to my
FC5 server using a Windows X application (e.g. http://www.labf.com/).
The older "recipes" I had for setting up the Linux server to permit this
seems stale now, probably because of the more to Xorg from XFree86. For
whatever reason, I simply can't get this to work.
Could anyone point me in the direction of some updated instructions on
how to configure this?
[Index of Archives]
[Current Fedora Users]