Re: OT: Email signing

Michael H. Warfield wrote:
I guess it would have helped if I had actually flipped the S/MIME bit
BEFORE hitting send.  The previous message did not have the S/MIME
signature.  This one should.  :-(  I doubled checked it this time...

Is anyone using Thunderbird 1.5+? 1.0.7 doesn't indicate success or failure validating the signature on that message. I think there was a similar issue when Courier's webmail first got signature support. Thunderbird wasn't able to parse its (apparently valid) messages, either.