Re: GGV in Fedora Core 4

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Ian Burrell wrote:
[..]
What about pdf viewer ? (previouse was gpdf)
Now any pdf documents aren't correctly displayed inside epiphany or
firefox.

evince is both a Postscript and PDF viewer.  It replaces gpdf, xpdf, and ggv.
IMHO, it is better than all of them.

Yes .. on my system (two way athlon 2k MP with 2GB RAM and SCSI disks) evinca runed without file name for display as parameter spends more than 12-14s before display own window (xpdf takes less than 1s). So please don't be so silly writing "it is better than all of them". IMO evince it is only ass pain (not a useable application) :> In last few months I observe GNOME is constantly slower, more memory consuming and less useable than before :>

kloczek
*Ludzie nie mają problemów, tylko sobie sami je stwarzają*
Tomasz Kłoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail: kloczek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*