Re: GGV in Fedora Core 4

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Paul Howarth wrote:

Nimit Dhulekar wrote:
 Hello
I have just installed Fedora Core 4 on my PC. But it doesnt have GGV. Where can one find the rpm for GGV? Please respond soon.

ggv is replaced by evince in Fedora Core 4. If you really want ggv, you'll need to google for a third-party package.

What about pdf viewer ? (previouse was gpdf)
Now any pdf documents aren't correctly displayed inside epiphany or firefox.

kloczek
*Ludzie nie mają problemów, tylko sobie sami je stwarzają*
Tomasz Kłoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail: kloczek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*