Re: iso disk problems

Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 08:58 +0100, Per-Anton Rønning wrote:

Interesting. I tried to download Fedora, but only the first iso came through completely, the other three stopped somewhere close to the end of the download just before full download was reported in the download manager. I tried to pause and resume to see if this would
make them go the last mile, but they stayed frozen.  Therefore I have
not burned the CD's, I did not expect that any success would come from
an incomplete download.

I wouldn't expect them to work, either.

I downloaded in Mozilla Firefox, and as far as I know that should not
be a problem.

I think the pause/resume feature that Firefox purports to offer does not

[snip]

It pauses a download ALREADY IN PROGRESS and if it is then clicked
it resumes the SAME DOWNLOAD. It won't resume a failed download.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.