Re: Help in setting up one http server for two different domains

--On Friday, December 02, 2005 8:29 PM -0500 CodeHeads <ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is how I would do it.

To make it easier to maintain the config file in the face of upgrades, I take stuff like that and put it in /etc/httpd/vhost.d/hostname.conf (one file per virtual host), and add an include directive at the end of httpd.conf similar to the one that includes the package config files in /etc/httpd/conf.d. I try to minimize touching httpd.conf itself.