Re: The plague has returned

Thomas Cameron wrote:
On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 15:11 +0000, Paul Smith wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AntiSpam UOL <petsupermarket.sspam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Nov 30, 2005 3:01 PM
Subject: RE: Re: Getting a text file rid of all superfluous blank lines
To: phhs80 <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx>

People - this has been hashed and rehashed on the list countless times.

Just make a rule to delete this crap.  Whether it's with Evolution,
Outlook/Outlook Express, procmail, Thunderbird or whatever, please just
set up a rule to delete this trash.
Everyone including the list admin knows this is a problem, but it is
impossible to determine who the offending user is for reasons previously
discussed.

It is not impossible to find out which subscriber is responsible for
this.

Here is one of the headers: