Re: add another hard disk on Fedora Linux

Tim wrote:
> Thanks, most informative...  I keep meaning to look into some of these
> things, but don't seem to get around to it.  For instance, the output of
> some commands isn't described.  It's obvious what some of the columns
> refer to in the output from ls (file names, permissions, etc.), but
> there's a few things in there I hadn't figured out.

info ls
or
pinfo ls
dd
should give you more information. (info is a GNU documentation format.
pinfo is a rather more user-friendly version: you may have to install
this).

Hope this helps,

James.
--
E-mail address: james | The grass is always greener on the other side of
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | the sunglasses.