Re: add another hard disk on Fedora Linux

weetat writes:

Hi all ,

    I have the SCSI hard disk which have disk space is full .
    I need to add new hard disk to the hard disk.
    Any how-to or manual documentation in net that i can read ?

You can read fdisk's man page.

Presumably, your existing drive is /dev/sda.

After you attach your second drive, it should be detected as /dev/sdb.

Then, use fdisk to create partitions on /dev/sdb, mkfs to format them (presumably as ext3), figure out where you want to mount them, add them to /etc/fstab, and you're good to go.