Re: still struggling with ndiswrapper

> one thing I forget about WEP is putting the "0x"
> before the hex string. did you do that for wep
> connection?

Boy, still no luck with encryption. I've tried doing it on the command
line, through the Network config applet, using the keys-wlan0, still it
keeps failing to make a connection.

Also, another question. I have a device out there called wifi0. Does
ndiswrapper include this device? I was playing with madwifi that uses
wifi0. I'm just wondering if I should try and remove it or leave it.
Right now it seems to be tied to wlan0. Wondering if it's causing some
of my problems with encryption.

Thanks,
James