Re: PostgreSQL

I believe that there is a text type that supports large gobs of text:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/datatype-character.html

Cheers,

Aly.

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Kenneth Porter wrote:

--On Monday, October 10, 2005 7:45 PM -0400 Robert L Cochran <cochranb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you need to work with BLOBs, be aware that PostgreSQL doesn't have a
BLOB data type.

Does that include memo and other "large text" types? I think Paradox may use that for some things when using its SQL back end.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxxx

	 "A good speech is like a good dress