Re: Fwd: [Contributors] Microsoft Windows Is Offically Broken

--On Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:12 PM -0500 Michael Hennebry <hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is no way but the one true way and developers are its prophets.
It should have been easy for me to get rid of
vim's awful colors and its automatic indentation.

There's an easy fix for that: Code the change yourself, or pay someone to do it. Free software doesn't mean everyone else has to do scratch *your* itch for free. If you want things a certain way, then *make* them that way. That's why we have the GPL. It's to empower you with this capability.