network tools and wireless configuration

Hi,

I'm trying to make a wireless connection using wpa-psk but it seems none of
the available tools in FC4 supports this. They support WEP but unfortunately
my AP doesn't work well with it.
Is there any simple tool available which I can use to set the SSID and a
wpa-psk key ?

Regards,
Marcel