serial terminal communications app?

I tried to search the list archive for this, and I must be typing in the wrong search terms.

What terminal apps for serial communication, for example, to the serial port on the back of a Cisco router, do people like to use in FC3?

Simplicity is important, since I'm hoping to get a non-linux person to reset IOS to the defaults on some routers we're going to decommission & sell. If there's a nice gui app out there, that would be fantastic.

Thanks a lot,
Matt