NFS Mount over a Specific Interface

List users,

I have a NIC that I would like to dedicate to an NFS mount. After much reading, I can't find any mount options that let me specify the interface. Mount seems to only want to use the first active NIC on the system.

If anyone knows how to do this, I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer