Re: not able to browse the internet with 2 lan cards on Fc3

Ankush Grover wrote:

>     Remove the GATEWAY= entries from all of your ifcfg-* files and replace
>     them with a single GATEWAY=ip.addr entry in /etc/sysconfig/network,
>     where ip.addr is the IP address of your default gateway/router.
>
>     It removed the GATEWAY entries from ifcfg-eth0 and ifcfg-eth1 files
>     and added GATEWAY entries in
>

> /etc/sysconfig/network
>
> But still I am not able to browse the internet.
>
> Then I ran the command "route"
>
> the output of the command route

I think Paul's way is the official way to achieve that.  You can only
have one 'default' route, the last guy to set it wins.  You can
temporarily win by doing

route add default gw 192.168.1.1 eth0

Paul's method should solve this for you automatically on the next boot.

-Andy