RPM .spec file for Xorg server

I was wondering if there was a .spec file running around
anywhere for building the X server only (well, plus drivers,
extensions, modules, etc. needed for xfree86) for Fedora
Core from the Xorg CVS tree.

I'm trying to build servers and install them on a variety of
hardware platforms we have lying around to be able to
see if we've introduced any regressions to platform A while
trying to improve support on platform B, etc...

Thanks,

-Philip

P.S. Related newbie question... Is there an easy way to extract
  an individual file from a binary RPM?