tftp???

ok, I'm missing something stupid I'm sure, I (tried) to enable the tftp server on a FC4 system, my tftp file in the /etc/xinetd.d/tftp file is as such

--begin--

service tftp
{
       socket_type             = dgram
       protocol                = udp
       wait                    = yes
       user                    = root
       server                  = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
       server_args             = -c -s /tftpboot
       disable                 = no
       per_source              = 11
       cps                     = 100 2
       flags                   = IPv4
}

--end--

I did a "chmod 777 /tftpboot"

when I attempt to send a file to the tftp server it fails. I fired up ethereal and I can see the following information coming back from what should be the tftp server (the FC4 system)... Opcode: Error Code (5), Error code: Not defined (0), and Error message: Permission denied

I'm sure I'm missing something stupid. and I added the -c option so tftp will allow file creation. the system was actually restarted several times since the change was made, but I've done a kill -1 and a kill -USR2 in the past.

TIA, Jeff