Re: FC4 and video card

You can try finding an old GF4/4XXX or GF5XXX on ebay. (Or any other
discount store)
Both will just fine with the binary nVidia drivers * , and should be
pretty cheap to find.

* The binary nVidia driver is known to cause problem with older AGP
chipsets, such as VIA's. Can you post your machine configuration?
Gilboa