Re: FC4 and video card

It greatly depends on what you need to do with the machine.
Do you plan on running games or any other 3D software? Do you run
demanding graphical applications?
In general, anything nVidia (I'd stay clear of GF4MXs) will work just
fine using the nVidia binary drivers (from nvidia.com)
Older ATI Radeons also seem to function OK, but their level of
performance (and support) in no-where near the level of nVidia cards.

But again, all of this depends on what you need.
Gilboa