Re: TrueType Fonts Not Showing up in FC4 (UPDATE)

By the way I have tried opening and closing openoffice
several times and notices that it seems quite moody.
Sometimes it showes the installed truetype fonts but
next time it doesn't.

Why so inconsistent? Have anyone of you have
encountered similar anomalies?

Thanks!

http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/files/msttcorefonts-1.3-3.noarch.rpm