to yum or apt

In the past I've used synaptic (which uses apt). Now that I've just upgraded to
FC4, the question I've got is should I switch over to use the Yum Extender?
Will packages available to yum users also be available to apt users?
Does yumex assure that all dependencies are satisfied before doing an install?

Not to kick off any wars, but is it 6 of one and half dozen of the other (basically)
or is one just the cat's meow?

Thanks

RME

--
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.