Re: should this list be subscribed to f-announce-l?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>

>> Which part of "copy this list" did I not make clear enough?
>>
> Users miss out announcements in that list which is why were are having
> the conversation in the first place.

Did I miss a flurry of e-mails asking about an announcement list somewhere?

Since we aren't seeing a bunch of questions about it, I would conclude:

1) The people that care are finding (perhaps via the mentioned reminder
mail) and joining the list.

2) The people that don't care (because they are set up for automatic yum
updates anyway), just don't care.

Since this list has started I've seen more threads about how to
unsubscribe to this list than I have asking about where to find an
announcement list (or discussing said announcements, for that matter).

--
William Hooper