Re: should this list be subscribed to f-announce-l?

Hi

What would be the point of the announce list then? I like the seperate
announce list. That stuff goes into a seperate folder.

Announcement list would be for people who only read announcements of course. If we get rid of that people who want to read announcements would have to setup a filter from thist list which can be taxing on dial up connections. Each of the announcements are important to everyone in this list too. There are advantages like thee fact that you can discuss updates as it happens. Just tossing out ideas

regards
Rahul