Wacom with Dual Head

I plugged in my Wacom Graphire tablet and, to Fedora's credit, I was able to use the tablet's basic mouse-like functionality. However, pressure sensitivity doesn't seem to work in the Gimp, and more importantly, the tablet to screen mapping is producing weird affects with my dual display setup (spanning desktop). It's hard to explain. Depending on where I put down the pen, the tablet my map more-or-less correctly to both screens. However, sometimes about 2/3 of the tablet will map to the entire left screen with a 1" left margin, while the other 1/3 will map to half of the right screen with a 4" right margin.

Is there anyway to fix this? Are there any applications for configuring the tablet, or is the only way to edit an X config file? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris Spencer