Re: FC4 and nano

This problem is a bit old. Apparently there is some problem that nano has with the gnome terminal. I personally use jpico (part of joes editor) as a replacement. there are other options. you may want to check the archives, or at least look at this:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&m=111231348429934&w=2

James W. has some good advice for work-arounds.

Scott

Scott,

thanks for the reply. I'm not using gnome-terminal and nano worked fine for me back in FC3, but I'll try the fixes mentioned in that link. (and I had searched MARC with "FC4 nano", which returned one irrelevant post, so I didn't see the one you referred to.)

thanks again.

Dan

--
Dan Orzechowski
SAIC Marine Science and Technology Division