FC4 and nano

When scrolling through a file opened in nano, I notice that the screen doesn't always refresh properly. Hitting the arrow or page up/down keys results in the first 40 or so columns containing the proper text, but the rest still contain what was on the screen before I scrolled down. This occurrs inside X using aterm as my terminal, as well as after killing X and logging in at the command line. I haven't tried nano via ssh, so I don't know how it would respond.

This has been a small problem for me ever since installing FC4. FC3 was fine in this regard. I ran yum update a few nights ago, and am still seeing the problem.

Is this an issue with nano itself? Does it have something to do with a drawing library somewhere? Does anyone know what I can do to fix it? A Google search didn't result in anything useful. Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan

--
Dan Orzechowski
SAIC Marine Science and Technology Division