Re: Fedora and NTFS

Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
After the installation, you can download the ntfs kernel module from
livna and mount ntfs partitions. During installation, ntfs file systems
are not available. Read the FAQ.

The FAQ for this list states one should not top-post.

I have a setup similar to his (XP and Linux on separate
partitions), and would like to do similar. I am under
the impresson from several sources that the NTFS support
under Linux is incomplete. I did look into the "captive
NTFS" using a Knoppix boot, but was unable to do a
successful install.

Mike