Re: Security setting to prevent passive ftp?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, Jon August wrote:

Hmm - looks like that module fails to load. Is there a log that would explain why this failed? Thanks for the help!

'cause my fingers got ahead of my brain.  It's "ip_conntrack_ftp".

Sorry...

$ sudo /etc/rc.d/init.d/iptables restart
Flushing firewall rules:                                   [  OK  ]
Setting chains to policy ACCEPT: filter                    [  OK  ]
Unloading iptables modules:                                [  OK  ]
Applying iptables firewall rules:                          [  OK  ]

-Jon