Installing FC-4, problem with video

I am trying to install FC-4 on an older computer, dual 700 MHz P3, Intel motherboard with GX chipset, and onboard video "Cirrus Logic GD5480" When I try to install FC-4, the installation starts OK, but as soon as I pass the check disk screen, and the boot sequence starts to determine the hardware the screen goes black then I get only vertical lines of various sizes. This seems to me to be a video sync problem, That the video card is not able to support the requirements of FC-4

What are the minimum graphic requirements for FC-4? FC-3 installs just fine.
Is there a solution?

Gary