Re: Logwatch message

On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 10:24 -0500, Jeff Vian wrote:
> What do you mean "doesn't support it"?  AFAIK all modern NICs support
> full duplex, and my Linksys certainly does.
>
> The message means exactly what it says. The NIC successfully negotiated
> a full duplex connection to the switch.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else. It seems like when I was looking
at sniffers there was something about it that my card didn't support and
I must have gotten it confused with full duplex. Why is the nic
connecting to the switch worthy of report? I have just a regular old DSL
account it should always be connected unless the isp has an issue.