FC4 and Cedega

Has anyone else had issues running Point2Play with FC4? Games will sometimes play with no problems, but occasionally (and unpredictably) Cedega will fail to work. I launch a game by pressing the Play button in Point2Play, at which point it stops responding and I need to kill all wine-related processes. One process, called simply 'wine', can't be killed via killall or kill -9, which causes a problem when I try to reboot since my partitions can't be unmounted cleanly.

The Point2Play python scripts seem to get hung up over a call to os.fork() (I think; I'm not in front of my home machine at the moment). I've asked for help on the Transgaming forums multiple times with no response, so I don't know where else to go. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

--
Dan Orzechowski
SAIC Marine Science and Technology Division