Re: yum problems after update.

kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This may be self-inflicted (most of my issues are)

Anyway, I added at-stable to my yum.conf file as follows:
[at-stable]
name=ATrpms for Fedora Core $releasever stable
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/at-stable

and I also imported the AT gpg key:

wget http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
rpm --import RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms

Then I ran :
yum --disablerepo=freshrpms update

This updates some 100+ packages.

After a reboot I run yum update and I get:
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/linux/4/i386/dries/RPMS/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 403: Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:51:54 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) PHP/4.3.8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: dries
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dries: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dries: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

If I disable dries I get:
yum --disablerepo=dries update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
atrpms                    100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
livna                     100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
macromedia                100% |=========================|  903 B    00:00
http://dl.atrpms.net/fc4-i386/at-stable/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:52:26 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora)
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: at-stable
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from at-stable: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try. Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from at-stable: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Any thoughts?

Yes. Both the links you show are broken, check them yourself. Something is either misconfigured (thereby giving the wrong urls) or the servers are just down.