Re: FC4 Mouse weirdness with Cisco VPN [Solved]

Hi

Same behaviour each time.  100% reproducible.  Tried both Gnome and
KDE as default WM.  No difference.  Tried both proprietary and generic
Nvidia drivers.   No difference, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't
something in the WM or video driver area.

Do you mind reporting this problem in bugzilla?. Proprietary software isnt something we usually test with in Fedora but if its exposing some other issue that needs to be fixed

regards
Rahul