Re: Fedora mailing list

Hello Dotan,
I am very sorry for the troubles, I have not done that on purpose, and I
even don`t, know about the problem.
I will unsubscribe if I can not correct that, but I will be very glad if
you or anybody else could help me to fix that so I can stay with the
list.
Actually I receive every day about 200-300 messages from that list, and
read lots of them!
I really dont know where and actually what the problem is :(

Peter

P.S. Sorry for my bad English...