Re: Red hat network Updates Not Signed;

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Mirco Scaramucci wrote:

Hello everybody.
I re installed Fedora 4 yesterday 3 times and all the times I tried to
update the system via the REd Hat network updater, once the download of
the necessary updates had finished, the system started complaining about
the updates not being signed.
Is this normal?
Should I accept the updates even though not digitally signed?

"rpm --import" the appropriate GPG keys from /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/ and try again.

It would be nice if the first use of up2date would do this, at least for RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora and RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras.

Thanks

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences