iptables question

I am having problems with getting Fedora 3 to Display xwindows across the network.

I have variations of RedHat system from 7.3 to Enterprise 3 and Fedora 3. I use ipchains or iptables along with /etc/hosts.allow to control access to the systems.

The Fedora 3 systems are allowing ssh/sftp into them from specific addresses only and allowing nfs mounts, but they are not allowing me to ship a DISPLAY across the network.

Starting nmap V. 3.00 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
Interesting ports on numbers.geo.brown.edu (128.148.124.52):
(The 1594 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
Port       State       Service
22/tcp     open        ssh
111/tcp    open        sunrpc
617/tcp    open        unknown
672/tcp    open        unknown
685/tcp    open        unknown
2049/tcp   open        nfs
32770/tcp  open        sometimes-rpc3

However,

iptables -L -v
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination 35 2789 RH-Firewall-1-INPUT all -- any any anywhere anywhere

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination 0 0 RH-Firewall-1-INPUT all -- any any anywhere anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 18 packets, 1848 bytes)
pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination

Chain RH-Firewall-1-INPUT (2 references)
pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination 0 0 ACCEPT all -- lo any anywhere anywhere 35 2789 ACCEPT all -- eth0 any anywhere anywhere 0 0 ACCEPT icmp -- any any anywhere anywhere icmp any 0 0 ACCEPT ipv6-crypt-- any any anywhere anywhere 0 0 ACCEPT ipv6-auth-- any any anywhere anywhere 0 0 ACCEPT all -- any any anywhere anywhere state RELATED,ESTABLISHED 0 0 ACCEPT tcp -- any any anywhere anywhere state NEW tcp dpt:ssh 0 0 ACCEPT tcp -- any any anywhere anywhere state NEW tcp dpt:x11 0 0 REJECT all -- any any anywhere anywhere reject-with icmp-host-prohibited