Cyrus IMAPd not saving Drafts to Draft folder

Hello
That is my dilemma, my email client can not save drafts to the draft folder. However, I can still move emails from any mailbox into Drafts and it will sync with the server and show up in my webmail too. In Squirrelmail, my Inbox, Sent and Trash folders appear as blue. Drafts on the contrary appears in white as any other folder created by me.
What's wrong with my Draft folder?
Thanks
EJ