Re: FC4 ssh strangeness

beartooth wrote:

But if I ssh into another machine from FC4, no matter whether that
machine's running FC1, YDL4, or whatever my remote ISP runs (I've
forgotten the command to ask; it's probably still RH9, as it has long
been), I can run pine there -- but the mouse does nothing.

Is this a bug? Can I do something about it?

It could be. Try using different terminal programs and see which ones are affected. gnome-terminal? xterm? konsole?