Boot from CD when the BIOS does not support it.

I have an old Windows 95 machine in a lab which
I would like to image with partimage.  I want
to boot the System Rescue CD. This is an
old machine and cannot boot from CD.

Does anyone have a canned grub.conf file I can
use to build a bootable floppy that will tell
the machine to use the cd file system as the
boot device?

It is a long (and not very pretty) story why
I need a windows 95 machine running.

Robert E. Styma
Principal Engineer (DMTS)
Lucent Technologies, Phoenix