Can't access DNS names after update

Title: Message
I recently installed FC3 and configured it to be a web server and file server.  I then updated it using the Redhat Network Update tool and since that point in time I am now unable to access any network resources by DNS name.  I can still access them with the IP address internally and externally and can access the webserver by host name from other computers on the network.  I have verified all the network settings are correct for the server and that the firewall is configured correctly but am at a loss as how to resolve the issue without completely re-doing the entire system.  Can anyone suggest a way to resolve this or where to look that I may not have already looked?

Thanks
Tom Sapp