Re: Is it possible to perform an FC 3 install without a CD ?

Works fine paul !
It was so hard to find 5 floppy because I 'd stopped using such a media for 3 years but I succeed .

Now  FC 3 is  quite installed.

Just a little problem.. When you execute system-install-package, it looking for CDs !!!
AND when you set tree to the http dir it is unable to load .discinfo.
("system-install-package -tree=http://myhttp/mydir"; )

I was obliged to copy my 3 install CD on the HDD and I wonder why system-install-packages don't use the same sources as yum.....

thank you for your help.