Re: Is it possible to perform an FC 3 install without a CD ?

Paul,
I 've got floppy images in a FTP mirror  and create it using rawrite.

When booting with it  I have "Fedora Core 3"boot screen.
but...  You may be right, these floppy images are maybe wrong.

But where Can I got correct (and officials ) floppy images ???

I can't boot using USB because My bios is too old...

There is no linux installed on my PC, only redmond's OS

Boris,
I 'll try to set up from HDD....

thank you.