Re: [Fedora] Re: Failing drive?

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
jludwig wrote:

It,s feet aren't sticking straight up yet, but soon will be.

Thank you for that marvelous piece of information. Quite the visual! Thanks for the laugh. I'll be replacing the drive tomorrow.

   AMK4

Hey send the old drive to me, i could use some more hard drive space.

Regards.

Rick

--
Email which contains HTML will be deleted unread.