Where are the man pages!! Package maintainers!

Making use of Fedora's shell is becoming absolutely
useless!! Alot of manpages for Extra pacakges are not
even bundled.. and making use of apropos is becoming
more and more powerless. Enforce this policy, on
Debian these policies are very well defined and all my
packages show up switfly with apropos. Now what's so
hard about including manpages and whatis support with
the packages? If i want to know which program I have
for html editing for eg, bluefish would not show up
under apropos nor whatis.-- There are also core system
utilities that are not even bundled with manpages--
maybe I'll start helping out making doc pages on
this.. but in the meantime I should note-- This is an
area where Fedora is dying and users alike myself who
work in the shell alot would like to see the manpages
still packaged in all packages like it does in
debian.. otherwise it seems that Fedora would mean
only for small-user systems. No offense.. I'm just
saying this to see why this seems to be a trend.. I
don't believe manpages are dying out anytime soon and
it would be nice to know what packageX is and what it
does-- immediately with the whatis and apropos
commands...

jagginess