RE: Oracle 9i install error on FC3

I have run into the same problems and solution as Jean Francois, and the
solution was to make sure the gcc Compatable libraries are installed,
and use GCC 2.9x (I think 2.95 in my case).  This was true under RH AS
3.0 as well.

That said, you might not even need the CTX modules unless you are
writing code for full context / language dictionary searches.  I don't
think Oracle uses those by default, but I might be wrong.

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may constitute Corvis Equipment Corporation Proprietary Information that is subject to Non-Disclosure Agreement and cannot be disclosed to any other party without the express consent of Corvis Corporation.

If you are neither the intended recipient of this e-mail nor responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, note that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or retention of this e-mail is prohibited.

If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, we request that you notify the sender by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any return email immediately.