Re: Internet tracking options

On 28 Mar 2005, at 20:23, Mark Haney wrote:

SPECTRE is a terrorist organization, The SPecial Executive for Counter-
intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion, headed by one Ernst
Stavro Blofeld.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPECTRE

Yes I know that, but it's also a monitoring tool (okay a spying tool if
you really want to pick nits about it.) All I was looking for was to
see if there were other tools available to monitor internet browsing for
linux like there are for Windows.

You can also use VNC (like GNOME's Vino or KDE's Desktop Sharing) to snoop on user's desktops.